BANK THEATRE COVID-19 POLICY
The Bank Theatre has developed a comprehensive COVID-19 Safety Plan and Reopening Manual for rehearsals and presentations of our events to ensure the safety and comfort of our staff, performers, and patrons when visiting the theatre.
If you have a cough, sniffles, headache, fever, or if you have been in the proximity of someone who has travelled outside the province or the country and/or have been in contact with someone who has Covid-19 or has symptoms of Covid-19 please do not enter our theatre. You may request a ticket refund or credit for tickets to a later performance by contacting The Bank Theatre at firstname.lastname@example.org
ENHANCED PROTECTIVE MEASURES
- All tickets must be purchased online. The Box Office is closed until further notice.
- Information is gathered for each patron/volunteer and performer for contact tracing.
- COVID-19 self-assessment test prior to entry.
- Mandatory face masks. Masks may be removed to eat or drink and once seated safely by maintaining a physical distance of at least 2 metres apart of other persons who are not in your household.
- Patrons are encouraged to use hand sanitizer stations throughout the premises.
- Patrons may not congregate in lobby, hallways, or theatre before or after performances.
- When a performance ends, patrons must exit the theatre in an orderly manner, physically distanced with those nearest exits exiting first and those farthest from exits exiting last.
- Heightened cleaning protocols, including fogging and hand sanitizer stations.
- Contactless Bar/concession will be open with physical distancing in place.
- Use of high-quality air filters in A/C and heating units.
- Plexiglas barriers at point-of-sale locations.
- 1 patron in washrooms at a time. Please wash your hands upon exiting.
- Reduced audience capacity to allow for physical distancing.
- Assigned, distanced seating.
- Staggered entry times for patrons.
- Two exit locations for patrons.
- Theatre Staff /Volunteers & signage to help guests move responsibly.
- Doors to the theatre will remain open for the duration of shows for patrons to enter and exit for restroom breaks as needed.
- We encourage all audience members to follow provincial and local health guidelines.